Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Temple Trip on July 8, 2009

Tabatha, Alicia and I went to the Temple as part of our wards Temple Trip on July 8, 2009.


We are joined by 30 of our Primary friends and families.


Alicia was cold, I should have brought a sweater.

While we were there the kids did scavenger hunts around the temple lawn, got pictures by the temple, and enjoying time with their friends all in church drees. Although I didn't get a picture of it, we also were able to see the temple matron inside the temple in the waiting area. It was a lot of fun, and I am glad it was already on the calendar because I may not have voluntarily come up with such an ambitious quarterly activity only four months into my calling as 2nd counselor. Also, thanks to my sister Stephanie for making sure that Olivia was well taken care of so I could focus not worry about a rambunctious 2 year old in the midst of so many other responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment