For months Tabatha has wanted to run in a real "race." The oppurtunity came on September 13, 2009 when my mom invited me to walk a 5K in Tacoma called the Bank To Bay. When I went on the website I saw that the 1K kids run was free and came with free t-shirts. It was perfect. Ken went with Tabatha and I went 3 minutes later with Alicia and Olivia. Above is Tabatha after finishing and getting her finisher prize of her necklace.Here I show how my little family grows, learns, and loves together. With my handsome husband and three beautiful girls, we learn about each other and life through our adventures. Here are just a few.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Bank to Bay 1K Kids Run
For months Tabatha has wanted to run in a real "race." The oppurtunity came on September 13, 2009 when my mom invited me to walk a 5K in Tacoma called the Bank To Bay. When I went on the website I saw that the 1K kids run was free and came with free t-shirts. It was perfect. Ken went with Tabatha and I went 3 minutes later with Alicia and Olivia. Above is Tabatha after finishing and getting her finisher prize of her necklace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great family day out.
ReplyDelete