Monday, October 19, 2009

Sleeping in the Frog!



I love my new camera.  This is Olivia sleeping at 10:30 at night.  Her room was pitch black, but with my camera on the night mode, it looks like it is in the middle of the day.  Olivia has decided to sleep in her frog.  She will go to her room by herself just to take a nap in her frog when she is tired.  She doesn't always take a nap, but when she does she is sleeping here in the "og" as she calls it.  Isn't she adorable?  We move her at night to her bed because we worry about her neck, but usually we just let her sleep away.  Goodnight sweet princess.

1 comment:

  1. If the frog would convince either of my older kids to take a nap, I might be convinced to get it. However, I think that HIGHLY unlikely. Cute shot and nice camera.

    ReplyDelete