Christmas to me is traditions. Last year, it was too busy to make matching pajamas for my girls, but this year I was able to make them again. So Christmas Eve, they opened their pajamas, and they wanted to wear them all day. As the person who made them, I didn’t mind at all.
My girls look so big with their new MP3 players. Only they call them iPods.
We were able to host all of Ken’s family for dinner this year, all 21 of us. We had to borrow two tables and 13 chairs from friends and family, but it was nice to have all the family together. Here are all the cousins.
That is a whole lot of people! What was the menu? When E was 2 he asked Dave when he would get an IPod, unfortunately for him, he is still waiting. I am sure the girls love being able to choose their own music, and for now, you get to choose the playlists! Win-win.
ReplyDeleteWe had a ham dinner with red and golden potatoes with all the fixings. I made a spinach and strawberry salad with homemade dressing, homemade cranberry sauce (which I love) and fresh rolls that my sister in law made and brought. I was proud of myself that I made a chocolate pie for dessert that Tabatha could eat.
ReplyDeleteAs for the MP3 players, they were on clearance for only $10 each, and well worth it. The kids dance in the morning as they get ready for school each day, it is really cute.