Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Every year our ward does a large Trunk or Treat.  The Primary is in charge, and as Primary President I did what I was supposed to, I delegated.  That doesn’t mean I wasn’t there early and late, but a lot of the night was taken care of.  Part of that was the photo booth area.  I didn’t get a chance to take pictures, not with the set up, pot luck dinner, and all night helping with the cupcake walk, but I did at the end grab a moment to go up onstage and have the photographer take this picture of our family.

6296611405_fcf67fc804_b

And since you can’t see Ken’s costume, he is the Thing 1 in the Thing costumes.  Olivia is a Belle princess Thing 3.  I am the Mom Witch and Tabatha is my Witch Apprentice.

6297121958_7fb21c86f2_b

My brother and sister in law came with their kids too.  I love this photo that was taken.  A perfect Halloween family photo. 

6297138754_f5e9d97eb4_b

Happy Halloween to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment