Thursday, June 21, 2012

Glamping at Tuttle River

While visiting some friends last week, we mentioned that we would be camping the next week-end.  They thought that was great and asked us where we were going, so we mentioned we were going to an RV park using my parents RV.  The RV park is near Mt Saint Helens, had a pool, and a walking trail nearby.  They laughed at our idea of camping and said a term we hadn’t used before, they said we weren’t camping, we were glamping.  I kind of like the term, and here we are, glamping at Tuttle River. 

P1010451

P1010454

Tabatha has learned to love doing her hair, and doing anyone else’s hair who comes nearby. The more braids the better, and I think she looks great!

P1010455

It is the beginning of the summer, and there hasn’t been a lot of sun, so we are a bit white, but I think my hubby still looks great.

P1010458

No comments:

Post a Comment