Happy Birthday to our very bouncy, energetic, and enthusiastic 9 year old daughter. This year Alicia has been part of the jump rope club, been a star math student in Ms. Haines 3rd grade class, enjoyed reading the entire Little House on the Prairie series, and thoroughly enjoyed being in Activity Days with her big sister. I can hardly believe she plays the piano, swim likes a fish, and is no longer a little kid. She looks more and more like a young lady.
For Alicia’s birthday, we celebrated with the cake that I had purchased at Relay for Life the day before. It was a black licorice cake, and something new for us. Alicia seemed to enjoy it, as long as she could take the black licorice off the top. Next year I will go back to making it.
Here she is, finally wearing her dangly earrings that she had to wait a year to put on as she waits to blow out the candles.
Alicia has wanted to go to Menchie’s, a frozen yogurt place in Federal Way, for a long time. Right now they have dairy free ice cream Tabatha can have (they don’t always) so we decided to celebrate with both sets of Grandparents as we ate frozen deliciousness.
When anyone asked Alicia what she wanted she would say, Hello Kitty. So it ended up being a very Hello Kitty birthday.
I don’t think Ken understand the Hello Kitty obsession.
Happy Birthday love.
No comments:
Post a Comment