Thursday, July 7, 2011

The perfect onion ring.

 

As a proud recipient of a box of fruits and vegetables every week, I have realized that I can not go through onions as quickly as I have been given onions.  After getting to the 5 pounds of onion point, I remembered.  Onion rings are one of my favorite guilty pleasures.  So with a little finger crossing, I found what looked to be a good recipe, and put together some onion rings.  The first batch didn’t work so well, so I tweaked a little, and came up with a winner.

Here Alicia shows her favorite onion ring, the double stacked figure eight.  Two onion rings in one, who could complain about that!

P1030239

I have never wanted a fry daddy, or any fryer, but I am now tempted, if for no other reason that to make delicious gluten free onion rings.  Anyone want a taste? 

P1030240

Oops, they are all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment