When Christina told me that she and Danielle with their kids were going to the Woodland Park Zoo, I knew that we needed to come too. My kids love this zoo. Larger than the Pt. Defiance zoo, but without an aquarium, this zoo had so many hands on exhibits that the kids experience the cultures around the animals that they see. Here is an African area, with musical instruments and huts to experience the village.
Then at the Penguin exhibit the kids got up close and personal by climbing into this viewing nook.
Here is the Zoo’s orangutan playing with a piece of cloth. The kids were fascinated seeing him play peek a boo with all the visitors watching.
Here is Christina, me and all the kids at the entrance to the zoo.
To share in the joy of the zoo, I invited my friend Jennifer to come with her kids as well. They have a pass. I am a little jealous.
Could you see them as sea otters.
Olivia’s first and only chance to play on a slug.
No comments:
Post a Comment