Thursday, June 13, 2013

5th Grader No Longer

 

2013-06-13

Today Tabatha came home from school with this picture.  It is the graduating 5th grade class from Endeavour Intermediate.  Next year they will all be heading across the street to Middle school with multiple teachers, no recess, the oppurtunity to play the clarinet in band, and a lot more responsibility. 

This picture was taken right after the 5th grade patty, where all the kids got to go bowling at the nearby Secoma Lanes Bowling alley.  I was supposed to go, but a throwing up Olivia caused me to stay home instead. I didn’t hear any complaints when I decided to not share the sickness with this happy group of kids.  I wish them the best as they start there next phase of schooling.  Congratulations class of 2020.

1 comment:

  1. Maddy is going to play the clarinet too. They will be so excited to share that together.

    ReplyDelete